Writer: Cinnamon Lion
Overall: 5.0 Out of 5
Cast: 5.0 Out of 5
Plot: 5.0 Out of 5
Effects: 5.0 Out of 5
Cinematography: 5.0 Out of 5
Watch this if you liked: “Seoul Station”
The Good, the Bad and the Horrifying Train Ride:
• The film is certainly not something that we haven't seen before, but it certainly is something that we would enjoy watching over and over again.
• Exciting, intense, and vicious, the film is really a feast for the scare lovers, and just when you think that things can't get worse, they do.
• The film is more than just a series of slaughtering and deaths, as it also transports its audience through an emotional journey that involves love, hate and everything in between.
• The movie is loaded with various colourful characters, but the one that grabs the spotlight is not leading man Gong Yoo but 10-year-old Kim Soo An who plays his daughter.
• The film is actually the sequel of "Seoul Station", an animated zombie film which takes place one day prior to the events in "Train to Busan".
Cinema Online, 09 August 2016