Writer: Cinnamon Lion
Overall: 2.5 Out of 5
Cast: 2.5 Out of 5
Plot: 2.0 Out of 5
Effects: 3.0 Out of 5
Cinematography: 3.0 Out of 5
Watch this if you liked: The old “Baywatch” series
The Good, the Bad and the Hot Lifeguards:
• The movie is exactly like its TV series counterpart, filled with brawns and beauties, but not much brains.
• Based on the trailers, we can already expect what sort of movie this will turn out to be - a movie with plenty of dirty jokes and a lot of slow-motion jiggling.
• It's not like the movie is not entertaining at all, to a certain degree, the movie is funny and it has a couple of great action scenes, but sometimes it seems more like a parody than an actual movie.
• Even though the movie features so many A-listers, it still ends up being a shipwreck.
• Zac Efron gave Dwayne Johnson all the nicknames to call him in the movie, like One Direction and Bieber.
Cinema Online, 30 May 2017